VF Corporation VF Outlet PT Sales Associate (Factory Stores of America 023, Arcadia LA) in Arcadia, Louisiana
We aspire every day to bring our brand to life. The Sales Associate thrives in an environment where they elevate the shopping experience by creating an amazing atmosphere for our customers. We are seeking confident individuals who enjoy having genuine, engaging, and inspirational interactions with customers. Sales Associates are empowered to do what is best for our customers and are enthusiastic about selling and building loyalty for the brand and their store. All associates work as an important part of a team to showcase our best brand experience as well as our products to meet our customers’ needs. We strive to create an engaging and authentic experience that will delight our customers creating an ongoing relationship with our brand.
· Sales: Demonstrates a customer centric mindset by modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the product. Delivers results in their role that contribute to the store’s success. Aware of and accountable to store and individual sales goals.
· Brand Experience/Customer Service: Exemplifies an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty. Provide solutions and inspiration to customers about the brand.
· Working with the Team: Works collaboratively with the store team to achieve store objectives and sales results. Maintains a positive attitude and is flexible to the changing needs of the customer and the business.
· Store Standards: Ensures product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way that is consistent with visual guidelines. Ensures the store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and in the back stockroom areas.
· Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Adheres to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Complies with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reports any and all concerns to management.
· Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and the brand.
· Previous retail or service-oriented experience preferred by not required
· Ability to work with a team to exceed sales results
· Ability to meet business goals by meeting and exceeding sales goals
· Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment
· Engaging verbal and nonverbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to meet performance expectations
· Ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail environment
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
· Standing required for entire work shift
· Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.