SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Exchange Administrator - DoD Secret ITC 1043 in Bossier City, Louisiana
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
24x7 environment, shift work required, Secret and customer EOD required.
Requirements and Technical Skills:
• Candidate will provide 2nd level operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Work with Exchange 2010 and 2016, Blackberry Mobile, and Active Directory in a critical availability environment.
• Candidate will provide 2nd level operations, maintenance and troubleshooting on physical and virtual servers.
• Assist Tier 1 with Blackberry Smartphone troubleshooting when needed.
• Track and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as necessary.
• Perform user capacity/distribution management.
• Provide support for server tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance.
• Work closely with exchange/database administrators and administrators.
• Assist with periodic maintenance and upgrades (OS, drivers, firmware, Patching)
• Maintain functional knowledge of maintenance service levels and vendor Points of Contact (POCs)
• Participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for reviews, technology and tool selection.
• Track and close assigned Remedy Incidents and/or Tasks.
• Gather and compose deliverables when needed.
• Research and review new hardware, operating system and 3rd party technologies.
• Provide feedback for process improvement.
• Shift work required.
Top 3 Skills Required to be Successful in Role—the “must haves”: (will also be used to identify the appropriate offering / competency area)
• Must have 2+ years experience providing system and server support.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
• Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to maintain formal and informal networks.
• This position requires writing reports and communication with various Subject Matter Experts and across technical disciplines.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA LA Bossier City - 6300 E Texas St (LAS002)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.