SMG Part time Bartender in Bossier City, Louisiana
Under immediate supervision, responsibilities include preparing all beverage orders for events in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons, following standard recipes.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Handles financial transactions.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area.
- Attention to detail and consistency in every aspect of service.
- Constant customer interaction.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED and one to three months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in communication as well as superior guest service abilities.
- Calculate mathematical computations and handle financial transactions rapidly and accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends & holidays as needed.
- Required, ABO (Alcohol Beverage Operator) card.
To Apply: To Apply Please visit our Career Center.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled