SMG Part time Ticket Sellers in Bossier City, Louisiana
Under immediate supervision, responsibilities include processing ticket sales, and exchanges at the facility's box office.
- Process ticket sales at the box office and assist with group sales when requested.
- Answer questions concerning admission fees, fares, schedules, reservations, coming attractions and ticket policies.
- Balance all applicable transactions for the date of service and complete all necessary reports before departure.
- Open cash and all monies, vouchers, coupons, or credit cards received during daily sales.
- Keep daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold in the form of a sales report.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED and one to three months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving.
- Calculate mathematical computations and handle financial transactions rapidly and accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Operate computerized ticketing system and standard office equipment.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled