Boyd Gaming AGENT SURVEILLANCE in Shreveport, Louisiana
Observe gaming and non-gaming activity by monitoring electronic surveillance equipment to ensure compliance with applicable laws, procedures, regulations and rules and protect company assets from illegal or questionable activities.
- Observe, document and report any variances to the company, internal controls, money handling activity and state gaming regulations.
- Complete daily audits of department activity, duty logs and cooperate with departments during investigations.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all table games and gaming functions.
- Respond immediately to any activities that appear unusual or suspicious.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 6 months casino surveillance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CCTV system, all casino games, working knowledge of Microsoft office programs such as excel and Word.
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: SP - Surveillance
Position Code: SPPAGSV00
Status: Full Time