Boyd Gaming AUDITOR CASINO in Shreveport, Louisiana
Perform audits in the casino accounting area in accordance with established policies, procedures, and applicable regulations.
- File all new hire Regulation 6A training paperwork.
- Compare new hire lists from HR to the Regulation 6A paperwork.
- Review the termed team member listing from HR to determine that all system accesses have been removed.
- Maintenance of signature cards.
- Maintenance of controlled forms (i.e., markers, manual jackpot/fill slips, etc.).
- Maintenance of active and duplicate controlled keys.
- Review controlled key logs on a monthly basis.
- Maintain quarterly card and dice inventory.
- File and review of all ICER’s to determine that required signatures are present.
- Maintain quarterly meter readings of all multi and 4% spread slot machines.
- Maintain partial payment audits.
- Previous accounting experience in a gaming environment.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Department: SP - Accounting
Category: Accounting / Finance
Position Code: SPPAUCA00
Status: Full Time