Boyd Gaming CASHIER MASTER BANK in Shreveport, Louisiana
Responsible for operating main bank within the casino cage. Perform various functions for completing transactions with Cage Cashiers and audit all documentation from gaming traffic.
- Maintain accurate disbursing of guest and company funds with Cage personnel by processing and verifying all transactions and documentation in accordance with gaming regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Document and issue receipt for markers, paid out, safekeeping, jackpots, and table fills.
- Exchange gaming chips and tickets, cash checks, and process markers and fills.
- Monitor cash intake in both Hard and Soft Count areas, including the counting of all monies and verification of complete collection figures.
- Audit documentation for fill traffic from all gaming areas.
- Obtain customer credit information and coordinate with fellow cage personnel accordingly.
- Maintain bank balance and safeguard casino cage assets during assigned shift.
- Process promotion paperwork, Food & Beverage, and other deposits.
- Assist Cage Supervisor with any training or direction as needed.
- Assist guests with inquiries and advise on current promotions.
- Performance of duties requires standing for majority of shift.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum six (6) month cage cashiering experience.
- Ability to operate calculators, computers, and money counters for cash and coin.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English.
- Must be able to bend, push, lift, and carry up to 26 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: SP - Cage/Credit
Category: Cage / Credit
Position Code: SPPCAMB00
Status: Full Time