Boyd Gaming COOK LINE WILLIAM B in Shreveport, Louisiana
Cook orders in a timely manner according to memorized standard recipes. Monitor food production to ensure that quality standards are met. Maintain inventory of station and order stock.
- Receive and prepare food orders for a specific type of cuisine (according to assigned restaurant) according to memorized standard recipes.
- Coordinate orders for pick-up.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station and storage areas at all times.
- Control waste by monitoring proper rotation, storage, and quantity control.
- Maintain inventory of station and order stock to maintain pars.
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of experience as a cook.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 75 pounds.
- Other physical requirements of the position include but are not necessarily limited to reaching, grasping, bending, kneeling, and twisting at the waist.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: SP - William B's
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: SPPCKLI03
Status: Full Time