Boyd Gaming CUSTODIAN II in Shreveport, Louisiana
Clean and maintain public areas, including but not limited to: hallways, lobbies, stairways, locker rooms etc. Perform detail work, high dusting, carpet care, and floor care. Ensure preventative care of cleaning equipment i.e. shampoo machine, sweeper.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned areas; pick up and remove trash and debris.
- Operate a stripping machine, constantly pulling, pushing and maneuvering a minimum of 75 pounds,
- Remove trash, clean rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using vacuum cleaner, broom or shampoo machine.
- Responsible for property clean up including bio-chemical material.
- This position requires finger dexterity as well as the ability stand for a long period of time. Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ensure preventative care of equipment and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum age 18 or 21 (varies by property)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year cleaning experience preferred; knowledge of carpet and floor care, chemicals and equipment.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: SP - Casino Porters
Position Code: SPPCUS200
Status: Full Time