Rose International INC Customer Service Specialist in Shreveport, Louisiana
Position Title: Customer Service Specialist
Position Number: 278145
Location: Shreveport, LA
Desired Skill Set:
Accounts Receivable, Billing, Customer Service, Dispatch, Inventory Control
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Position Title: Service Coordinator
Estimated Assignment: 02/21/2018 to 05/24/2018
Location: Alexandria, Virginia 22304
High School or equivalent 3 years experience in customer service/dispatching. Proficient with computers, Windows applications (Oracle experience a plus).The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Service Department. This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required. Scheduling general service calls, preparing and invoicing service calls. Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections
• Receive, enter, check Accounts Receivable and schedule customer phone requests for service in the ACE system.
• Communicate with our Service Resource Center for all service calls.
• Take ownership of service calls from creation of service request through service completion, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
• Reassign work as needed, making judgments based on current workloads & priorities.
• Regular contact of customer to communicate status changes.
• Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
• Validate and perform invoicing transactions for service calls in ACE daily.
• Completed service calls to be invoiced within 48 hours.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer and employer information at all times.
• Maintain inventory and supplies needed to perform work and fill the logistics coordinator roll, which includes sourcing, ordering and tracking needed parts and supplies.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)