SMG Part Time Vault Clerk in Shreveport, Louisiana
POSITION: Part-Time Vault Clerk
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
FLSA STATUS: Hourly / Non - Exempt
The Shreveport Convention Center, an SMG managed facility has an opening for a Vault Clerk.
Preparation of starting banks; provide change during events and prepare deposit at the end of all events at the Shreveport Convention Center and the Shreveport Municipal Auditorium.
- Prepare starting banks for F&B events & Parking
- Provide change for concession stands, bars & parking during events as needed.
- Verify nightly receipts against register readings at the end of the event.
- Prepare night deposits.
- Reconcile & balance vault funds.
- Reconcile & Balance Parking
- Other duites as assigned.
- Prior cash handling experience and excellent math skills. Computer knowledge helpful.
- Good communication skills & willingness to work as a team.
- Must be able to interact successfully with all staff.
- Must be able to pass Background Check
- Must be able to pass Credit Check
Vault Clerk must be able to work irregular hours as dictated by the event schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays. The position requires working in an office and the physical requirements of walking, lifting and standing for extended periods of time. Must be able to work inside and outside conditions (ie. weather changes)
Apply at: [Link to job posting in RM]
Recruiter: Kelly Hatfield
SMG-Shreveport Convention Center
400 Caddo St.
Shreveport, La. 71101
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 318-841-4243.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled