Honeywell Pipefitter/Welder in Shreveport, Louisiana
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This Pipefitter/Welder will be part of the Shreveport maintenance team responsible for fabricating, welding, repairing, and inspecting industrial equipment and structural systems throughout the chemical manufacturing site.
You will perform maintenance and repairs of piping, pressure vessels, storage tanks, and structural systems. Cutting, fitting, and welding of piping and structural steel. Perform all types of welding; stick, mig, tig etc. Flange make-up and bolting of pressure retaining equipment. Performs tasks associated with test, inspection and repair of process equipment. Document and record maintenance repair information in SAP.
30 Comply with all safety rules
30 Equipment Repair
20 Test equipment
20 Preventative maintenance
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some experience in heavy industrial/manufacturing environment performing welding and pipefittingtasks or heavy manufacturing welding experience with technical weldingcertification.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical repair
- 5 years in heavy industrial environment performing welding and pipefitting tasks
- 2 year technical degree and/or certified in all types of welding
- Experience in fabrication
- Prior experience and knowledge of chemical manufacturing
- Knowledge life critical permitting applications (confined space, hot work, ect.)
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to work in a group environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD21442
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 8725 Mooringsport Rd, Shreveport, LA 71107 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.