Boyd Gaming SECURITY OFFICER in Shreveport, Louisiana
Responsible for providing for the safety and security of guests, employees, and property and company assets.
- Circulate through hotel, casino, and outdoor areas looking for possible disturbances, illegal activity, or safety hazards and take appropriate action.
- Patrol will require circulating on foot, and/or Company supplied bicycle and/or vehicle.
- Respond to emergencies in accordance with all applicable laws and company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the security of all keys.
- Complete requisite paperwork related to shift activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a normal shift.
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to: lifting, reaching, kneeling, bending, and episodes of moderate to strenuous physical exertion.
- Prior experience in casino security (or similar field) preferred.
- May be required to possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Company and/or its insurers.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Department: SP - Security
Position Code: SPPSEOF00
Status: Full Time